On Wednesday, June 20 the DACB Monthly Social will take place at Nacho Daddy (upstairs) from
5pm – 7pm | Basilio Badillo 287, in colonia Emiliano Zapata. Happy hour prices and food menu will be available. The topic is “GOTV for Mexican-American U.S. Citizens”, speaker Anna María Davis. You’ll be able to register to vote from Mexico at this event.
Democrats Abroad-Costa Banderas will be holding additional voter registration opportunities where we help you to complete the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA), which registers you to vote in your state and federal elections.
From now to Independence Day, July 4, we will be at the following registrations sites:
- Every Tuesday at Casa Tranquila in Bucerias from 10:30am to 12:30pm – June 5, 12, 19, 16, and July 3.
Casa Tranquila, Calle Morelos #7, Bucerias
- Every Wednesday at Biblioteca Los Mangos from 10:30am to 12:30pm – June 7, 14, 21, and 28.
Biblioteca Los Mangos, Francisco Villa 1001, Los Mangos, Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
- Every Thursday at Daiquiri Dick’s from 10:30am to 12:30pm – June 6, 13, 20, and 27.
Daiquiri Dick’s, Playa Los Muertos, Olas Altas 314, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jal
- On Wednesday, June 20 at Nacho Daddy (upstairs) from 5pm to 7pm
Basilio Badillo 287, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
- On Thursday, June 28 at I Shop & Mail, in Peninsula Plaza, from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
Blvd Francisco Medina Ascencio 2485, Zona Hotelera Nte., Puerto Vallarta, Jal
- On Independence Day, July 4, you can register during our Fourth of July Party at Daiquiri Dick’s from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.