Golf Kitchen Punta Mita featured guest chefs from some of the most prestigious international golf clubs and resorts and a two-day golf tournament on Punta Mita’s two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf courses, both ranked among Golf Digest’s “Top 100 World’s Greatest Courses.”
From April 25 to 28, masterplan Punta Mita developer DINE, in collaboration with Golf Kitchen Magazine, hosted the second edition of Golf Kitchen Punta Mita, a four-day special event that created a unique experience combining the best of golf with top gastronomic experiences.
“The second edition was a hit from start to finish with a great crowd of locals and visitors creating many memorable moments and flavors on the golf courses and off, ” said Carl Emberson, Director of Marketing and Operations at Punta Mita.
Pato Pérsico, Punta Mita’s own Executive Chef, welcomed guest chefs from some of the most prestigious Golf Clubs and Resorts in Mexico, Uruguay, and the USA who shared their culinary skills at the unique event. They included:
• Anthony Giacoponello & Joseph Klages, Sebonack Golf Club, Southampton, New York
• Michael Ruggiero, Glenarbor Golf Club, Bedford, New York
• Tony Villanueva, Edgewood Country Club, River Vale, New Jersey
• Ricky Motta, Garzon Club, Uruguay
• Doug Blair, Cassique at Kiawah Island Club, South Carolina
• Damian Gilchrist, Sankaty Head Golf Club, Nantucket, Massachusetts
• Lalo Palazuelos, Club de Golf Bosque Real, Mexico
• Gastón Yelicich, Cantegrill Country Club, Punta Del Este, Uruguay
• Yasuo Asai, Asai Kaiseki Cuisine, Mexico
• Marcelo Pereyra, Coronel Pringles Restaurant, Argentina
• Jose Carles Fabregas, Downtown Boquerón By Chef Jose Carles, Puerto Rico
• Jorge González, Four Seasons, Punta Mita
• Alicia Barajas, Tail of the Whale, Punta Mita
“What an incredible four days at this year’s Golf Kitchen Punta Mita. The camaraderie that is developing with all of the Chefs, members and guests is very rewarding to witness. I’m very proud of every Chef and Sous Chef for creating such a lavish selection of culinary Delights!” said Diana DeLucia, Founder of Golf Kitchen Magazine
Golf Kitchen Punta Mita is now an annual addition to Punta Mita’s offerings. Save the date for next year’s Golf Kitchen Punta Mita scheduled for April 30th – May 3rd, 2020!